Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hello. Again.

It's that time of year again people! The time of year when I pretend that I'm going to actually write things on my blog, and actually do effort and whatnot. I shall probably have forgotten in two or three hours that this is what I was supposed to do today.

But, alas, I jest. I have actually got nothing better to do whilst at home. I have no job, no money, and a number of videogames that I should be playing, but a computer with an exploded motherboard. Where then does the desperate nerd turn in an effort to relieve day-to-day boredom? The internet, of course. I intend to actually put things up here now; I've finished university, with a good grade I might add, and I have got TONS of crap that I can just put on the internet to gauge whether people will be inclined to read it. (On second thoughts, 'crap' might not be the right word... Erm... Let's try 'genius, hand-crafted wonder-literature'. Yeah, that cuts the mustard. Like a fucking chainsaw.)

So, stick about. Read something. If you like it, let me know. If not, shove your comments up your arse and fuck off back to Reddit or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment